OCSO Asia provides the opportunity to access deep global expertise across a number of key sustainability issues. Experience and knowledge has been built up through decades of work in the private. public, not for profit and academic sectors. The focus is on providing advice, support and networks for organisations operating in the Asia Pacific Region to rapidly meet global sustainability demands.
Service offerings include advice on:
- sustainable supply chain management;
- green and sustainable finance;
- climate change and transition planning;
- business human rights;
- corporate social responsibility programs;
- blue economy;
- networking and collaboration;
- sustainability strategy;
- sustainability reporting and ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) data;
- sustainability communications, media engagement;
- sustainability spokesperson;
- materiality assessment and stakeholder engagement;
- risk and reputation management;
- corporate and regulatory affairs.
OCSO Asia combines the best of personalised strategic advice with ESG technology to reduce the resources required to make your organisation more sustainable, manage risks, attract talent, plan for business continuity as well as contribute positively to society.
Supporting tech partners to be announced here soon.